The Day I Became My Sister - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
....so when would it end? When they have to get to the buttpirating and slam on the brakes? well whatever.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a BL fan, but I'd imagine that this manga would be considered profoundly unsexy by them as well, so it's probably good and right that it lacks the tags. I mean, there's literally no romance in there.

Dex-chan lover
WTFAMIREADING.JPG

Fed-Kun's army
I was almost expecting something like the boyfriend being partly involved in how Chika died in the first place (not something wacky like being the driver, but more mundane like she either was going to meet him or heading back home after meeting him).

As is, it's just a brother with a deathwish and a boyfriend who was too hesitant with the woman he loved.

As an aside, I'm amazed there weren't any bystanders who were wondering how Chika apparently rose from the dead.

Dex-chan lover
> unattractive guy

are you KIDDING ME? He's so freaking hooooooooooooooot

also Panel 39 almost sounds like gender dysphoria *ducks*

Dex-chan lover
I thought for sure he would magically become his sister. But this is a nice conclusion.

@JaneJeon
Tbf in page 31 the brother call the boyfriend handsome, so I guess he said that previously out of despise and change his opinion later.

Users who are viewing this thread