The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way (Fanbox 18+ Content) - Ch. 2.5 - Gyaru Sister Orgy

i mean she is intoxicated, it's not as if she just took her top off and started blowing everyone as soon as she showed up there lol
Plenty of people manage not to get involved in gangbangs when they're drunk. The metric isn't "Did she blow everyone the instant she appeared?", it's "Did she have enthusiastic sex with men who are not committed to her?"

The metric could also be, "Was she pressured into it or not?"
It is not. Especially not as a recurring thing. And double especially not with this kind of enthusiasm.
Weird how the folks who claim to hate NTR are so weirdly desperate to find it...
Yeah, when you hear that this series is actually untagged NTR, and the artist is charging for it, you tend to ask a question or two.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 4 makes clear that onee-chan has had sex with the dude ... and maybe his friends (remains unclear).
And this chapter shows us exactly what happened and how it happened, making it clear that she had sex with the guy and his friends. There is also the fact that the author does not deny that this is canon.

Dex-chan lover
It is not. Especially not as a recurring thing. And double especially not with this kind of enthusiasm.
If you're stuck in an ugly situation, feel strongly pressured by burly dudes & perhaps unable to get out, and if the only social life you know depends on "going along" with the demands of men, then perhaps you'd think yourself better off to "go with the flow" and enjoy it to the extent you're able. And the guys themselves admit that they ARE pressuring her.

Yeah, when you hear that this series is actually untagged NTR, and the artist is charging for it, you tend to ask a question or two.
I don't. I don't care in the least.

Dex-chan lover
And this chapter shows us exactly what happened and how it happened, making it clear that she had sex with the guy and his friends. There is also the fact that the author does not deny that this is canon.
Author doesn't say it is canon either. It may well be canon. I don't know. But until we get a clear statement one way or other, I prefer to treat it as an unanswered question.

If you're stuck in an ugly situation, feel strongly pressured by burly dudes & perhaps unable to get out, and if the only social life you know depends on "going along" with the demands of men, then perhaps you'd think yourself better off to "go with the flow" and enjoy it to the extent you're able. And the guys themselves admit that they ARE pressuring her.
Personal responsibility is a thing. Enthusiastic participation is THE sign this is completely voluntary.
I don't. I don't care in the least.
Good for you. The world doesn't revolve around you and your desires. People don't like paying for untagged NTR.
Author doesn't say it is canon either. It may well be canon. I don't know. But until we get a clear statement one way or other, I prefer to treat it as an unanswered question.
iu

Users who are viewing this thread