The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way

Ah yes, rating it 1 star when only 1 chapter has been released. I love Democracy.
Look man it's not hard. There's been 13 pages total across 3 "chapters", and it hasn't even properly established it's premise yet. Though it's so razor thin that the title tells you everything you need to know, even before looking at the tags or description.

Americans have an apt phrase for this, "shit or get off the pot." Also the translation is stilted, except for the second chapter someone else did. Where they still lean too much into the wwww = LOL thing, instead of translating it as actual laughter like someone who doesn't live on *chan would.

Dex-chan lover
Its not hard as there are a good amount of cases where the original story branched into NSFW, mostly just sex scenes without much context as it was just a little "thank you" from the author for its fans. (Mostly its safe as MC with the LI). But there were even scenes like these, aka ntr or rape but at least the author made it pretty clear -> 1. Its not cannon, 2. The version of the original and the "branched" version plays out completly different, 3. Its only aviable on his own private accounts. (Mind you if its a manhwa which is mainstream or has a publisher -> this shit wont even fly here.)

However, in this example, the author made either a very, very dumb mistake -> which I wont buy at all, or its what you said, bait for his fanbox. Not thats its uncommon these days but at least people didnt accepted it this time.

What I dont get, why was the "MC sleep molestation" removed from his twitter, pixiv AND fanbox (as I couldnt find it there except on exhentai/nhentai etc) but the NTR is still up on all of his sites as im pretty sure people are angry about the later.
Obviously the NTR scene ruined it as it was going to be more of a romance between MC and his sister.

Also I didnt understand what the author said last time. If he gonna change it, rework it, or let it as it is and hopes it will get ignored?

Edit: I found it out why:
  • Author makes a Oneshot (Magic numbers are -> 482121) which is the MC molestation of her Sister, which was the very first chap (Ch.0). People liked it, told him to make more of it, aka a short story you see common in japanese twitter.
  • Starts to make the series, with the real chapter (ch.1) being this we see here on mangadex, aka the beginning.
  • With it getting more attention, so does the iron ire of Twitter. Since Its sleep molestation + Blood related it goes against the TOS, author deletes the sleep molestation (482121) but since the first was already out and it was established they blood related so he needed to redcon it, so he did into step-sis x stepbro. Hence he mentioned this on his fanbox: ,
  • People didnt liked it
  • During this time he already made the NTR/Orgy scene with the sister and the douches, people didnt liked it either. ,
  • Nothing being mentioned of a rework or alternative scene about the disgusting NTR scene, but a continuation/progress with the next chap

So after all -> Creating a ero short story about incest, removing/destroying what the core audience wanted because of twitter, double down on the NTR in the hopes it will somehow been seen as "vanilla","romance" because the hardcore shit happens offscreen. :facepalm:

On a site note: Seems like the fans forced a correction on the tags.
Not worth reading because of what happend but also because of the disgusting NTR.
I'm not sure if I'm just projecting, or if literally nobody knows what's going on or why they're mad-- mangaka included.

Where they still lean too much into the wwww = LOL thing, instead of translating it as actual laughter like someone who doesn't live on *chan would.
It's not the translator's fault that the manwhores are explicitly written to speak like 2ch users IRL.

At this point I’m just confused. Is this incest, rape, romance, ntr or everything at once? I don’t even understand why people are so mad. I like the gal style though. Kinda want to see the paywalled comment but I’m not giving the author monies. Oh well wathever.

Dex-chan lover
So it was a good wincest story, people like it. Then author ruined it by making a sudden ntr drunk gangbang? Japan never fail to fucked things up alright🤔
feel like I asked for your pfp once but now I forgot

Miyano jump

Dex-chan lover
The reason I rated this thing as low, is because:
1) It's obviously exploitative in how attention-grabby it is. Oh, this bad-girl is going to be corrected by this nice-guy brother? Sure feels like some form of pandering to an incel fantasy.
2) It goes to pointless extremes about this girl, to seemingly no reason or impact. If it wants to be tragic, be tragic. If it wants to be sweet, set it up better, jesus christ.
3) For whatever reason, Mangadex keeps shoving these piece of shit attention-grabbing "You wouldn't believe how pretty this girl gets after every chapter!" comics at the front page for no bloody reason what so ever. So here I am, viewing something I'd normally never even touch.

P.S: So to respond to the 1st page comments; I may have rated this lowly very quickly, just because of some shallow-impressions -- but this comic gives off major bad vibes so quickly, man.

Lol Lol Lmao Lol
What the fuck is wrong with japanese fuckboys? Do they really talk like this irl?
Also, very funny to see how author tries to make it a love story while also showing how she feeds n' seeds (formerly Chucks) with some randos.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The vibes of this are malignant, but morbid curiosity keeps me checking if I see this while scrollin

Dex-chan lover
So it was a good wincest story, people like it. Then author ruined it by making a sudden ntr drunk gangbang? Japan never fail to fucked things up alright🤔

At this point I’m just confused. Is this incest, rape, romance, ntr or everything at once? I don’t even understand why people are so mad. I like the gal style though. Kinda want to see the paywalled comment but I’m not giving the author monies. Oh well wathever.

Welp, author streamed voice only on Twitter and admitted. It will be wincest in the future. The premise itself is "I can fix her". You can't fix somethings not broken, so author have to broke the sister first by introducing that gangbang. The more broken the sister is, the more impactful her brother's "I can fix her" going to be.

Even if there's no sex scene, author still have to make the sister a broken character one way or another.

Also, author was complaining that people called her work as NTR (an act of stealing someone's lover) when the sister has no lover, yet.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, author streamed voice only on Twitter and admitted. It will be wincest in the future. The premise itself is "I can fix her". You can't fix somethings not broken, so author have to broke the sister first by introducing that gangbang. The more broken the sister is, the more impactful her brother's "I can fix her" going to be.

Even if there's no sex scene, author still have to make the sister a broken character one way or another.

Also, author was complaining that people called her work as NTR (an act of stealing someone's lover) when the sister has no lover, yet.
Wrong. It cant be "wincest" if they are not blood related. The whole reason why she had to make a rework was because of this reason + the sleep sex which was against TOS of Pixiv. Hence they are not blood related anymore. Yes, they will end up together, depending when the author decide it being necessary. Thats not the problem here. Sure, many was disappointing that it isnt incest anymore, myself included as the author itself as she said todays in the live stream. The real problem is the NTR here. There are no broken charcters, only a Slut doing slut things as the original Title is also called "... My SLUTY Sister..."

She had sex with othres, but you as the "free" user cant see it as it fades to black. What really happen wont be shown to you as it tries not to offend the people, as this was also intentionally done by the author. Yet she wanted to make NTR for unknown reason but also know even the japanse would be angry about it -> so she hide it behind her Fanbox and when the backlash happend she keept her comments locked. So basically, everything what happend offscreen IS cannon, if we like it or not. That the author needed to come upfront TODAY only because some people got to curious is where the real drama started.

She didnt get angry that people called it NTR, as she HERSELF said "its NTR but light". She was angry people leaked her Fanbox stuff because she wants the money for herself, and more importandly, people posted it on her twitter feed where people got curious as like you, me and the majority only read what gets posted and didnt even know there exists secret scenes like this, hence she panicked and live streamed to try to calm people down.

The more important stuff is however this:
She thinks because of this got more negative attention she thinks foreigners are:
  • bad people
  • free loader
  • stinky and dumb
  • the japanse word for incel/virgin

Dex-chan lover
Dear god what a sad story, no way someone can read this and think the story is legitimately good, other than the art, which is fine enough.

Sister has the resolve of a pot plant considering the implied BJ on page 2 3 and 5 even though she did not wanted to enter the guy’s house.
The running theme so far with the story is she only looks uncomfortable until you hit the fanbox section of the chapter; then she's an enthusiastic slut. At this point, if the pattern breaks, I'd chalk it up to the backlash the creator got more than anything.

Dear god what a sad story, no way someone can read this and think the story is legitimately good, other than the art, which is fine enough.
I think, author just chose wrong audience. It was meant to be a ntr hentai, but instead, he chose to make multi chapter "correction" manga.

I think, author just chose wrong audience. It was meant to be a ntr hentai, but instead, he chose to make multi chapter "correction" manga.
It was originally a sort of incest netori series, where MC "Corrected" her by molesting her in her sleep. The idea was that she'd subconsciously remember what MC did, and find the amateurish sex with her fuck buddies less enjoyable. And by all means, the first chapter was good. But incest is apparently against Pixiv's TOS (Shocking, I know), so she reworked the "Correction" to be less sexual, but still kept the fundamentally unlikeable slut FMC. Now she's stuck trying to make the slut an actual slut, with gangbangs and the like, while also trying to make her a victim. It doesn't work, since she made the story NTR, and FMC an enthusiastic participant, right off the bat.

Users who are viewing this thread