The Days After the Hero’s Return

Well I thought I'd be reading another trash isekai but I just read through it and it's good

Dex-chan lover
anybody please change the goddamn cover, it's fackin misleading as it scream trashy isekai

I like it so far, not a fan of the
terrorist plot
teased at the end of chapter 9, but otherwise, the story is extremely wholesome, and the MC is just genuinely a great guy. He's a massive improvement over your generic Isekai Protagonist. It doesn't try to be comedic, its just a guy readjusting to his normal life, will being stuck with his powers and instincts from the Isekai he fought in.

Do i need brain to read this..?
I mean, The Cover, Ecchi, Harem, "was summoned to another world by a stupid goddess. His mission is to do what any cliche Isekai MC does"..

Doesn't sound like anything good was it..?

@xg2x
nope, it exactly as it says. Well, let just say just drop your expectation as low possible and you can find gold

This is so trash. How the hell is this rated at 8.22? It's literally the embodiment of wish fulfillment.

If you read arifureta after story in the WN then its exactly that a mc being op in the read world

It is really gold and really worth 8 stars but please just drop your common sense and your brain before reading

Amazing how this is isekai but also not an isekai? Story is not the "generic" stuff, and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks @biamam-scans

Users who are viewing this thread