The Demon King's Daughter Is Too Kind!! - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Really lovely chapter, I like any "trading chain" plotlines :) Also excited to see more worldbuilding

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the angels ruling horribly while the demons are rough but fair
Nah. Demons enslaved, tortured, extorted, fed the hurt and sick to literal beasts, killed each other to prove who was better, annexed territory to exploit the people and land... just read the beginning chapters again. The whole thing was "Dou, do this terrible thing cause you're a demon"
"why"
"cause... you're a demon"
"I won't, actually, I'll solve this with kindness"
"That won't work!"
it works

Compared to "this child who sprained her ankle is going to be fed to the hell-beast that exists to eat children who sprain their ankle," an old man being thrown out of an establishment because he doesn't meet the dress code is small time. It's cruel, beneath the way Heaven should be, and clearly shown to be a flaw since no one looks happy about it and the villagers are otherwise all good people who are willing to help Dao, but it's not showing anywhere near the level of dysfunction and cruelty that Demon society had.

This manga cleanses my soul, I have had such a stressful day and all the fatigue is gone.

Dex-chan lover
Dou has transformed into Hat Kid

Old man maybe God? Possibly more than just a gramps.

Dex-chan lover
Following the leader, the leader, the leader
We're following the leader
Wherever she may go...

Users who are viewing this thread