The Demon King's Daughter Is Too Kind!! - Ch. 31

Tju

Dex-chan lover
one more angel converted to Dou-ism.

You too should follow Dou-ism to make the world a better place!

Dex-chan lover
Faires are the real mf MVPs man. They don't judge based on anything but actions, imagine the one the cat put trust into didn't help because of the cats impure actions. That was mad adorable as always

Dex-chan lover
did that wake you up? evil angel

i7z83UY.png

Dex-chan lover
good chapter

except that one bubble where the text blatantly didn't fit and no attempt to even size down the text was made. I have no idea what that says. black on black makes it impossible. But I guess that's what the last page was for lmao

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if anyone had given you a proper answer or not but that's actually how you say the plural form of Mr.

Example, Messrs. John, Jack, Davis, etc. It's supposed to save you from having to say Mr before every name
OK, but as someone else already pointed out, that's totally not a thing that little Dou would be saying.

While Setsuscans translations are largely readable, they always have weird errors like this word choice, clunky wording, or grammar hiccups.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah that's the stuff, inject it right into my veins. Dou-sama's friends continue to grow.
This chapter really drove home just how dangerous Heaven can be for demons. Thanks for the TL.

OK, but as someone else already pointed out, that's totally not a thing that little Dou would be saying.

While Setsuscans translations are largely readable, they always have weird errors like this word choice, clunky wording, or grammar hiccups.

I wasn't saying it was something Dou would say. I was just explaining what the context of Messrs was. I do fully agree that Dou saying Messrs doesn't seem quite right

Users who are viewing this thread