The Demon King's Daughter Is Too Kind!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
As expected of Maou-sama.
...I miss Hataraku Maou-sama. I'm sure Sadao would approve, cute daughteru and all.

Suffer ppl always need help and Dou is their saint...........................

Dex-chan lover
Teleportation hoodie definitely much better protection gear than (potentially) Jahy-destroying staff or disintegration pendant.

This is actually quite accurate, in many mythologies gods often kill more people than demons.

I like to hope that the demon kingdom eventually becomes a legitimately recognized kingdom and Dou eventually becomes the kind queen :)

Dex-chan lover
inb4 demon king becomes a better ruler than the current gods and kings of this world

Dex-chan lover
@BlancNoir The trade off is usually that a single god is powerful enough to protect a large area from multiple threats. I mean who cares if your god kills a few people or demands resources when the alternative is being preyed upon by every evil the world has to offer. The trick for these villager types is to find the correct guardian. The mines might be rough but they are safe, likely the safest place in the world right now.

It makes me wonder though what they are mining? Does the demon King control some sort of special resource or is there something more beneath all that dirt. He could have just built his castle on top of a resource rich area of course.

@SoulthePupper I mean it IS a legitimate kingdom. Whether humans recognize it or not has nothing to do with its legitimacy. He's the Demon King, he only needs the support of his subjects. I also doubt the other races kingdoms would treat the Demon Kings kingdom as illegitimate. Surely they know of his rule after all.

Fed-Kun's army
The credit page of suffering

0fc72aa5c8ff7a5ad1b79d60fa5cf9f2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread