The Demon King's Daughter Is Too Kind!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
when will the mother appear, really wanna know what kind of woman give birth to this goddess

Dex-chan lover
I accidentally read all 6 chapters in one go.
Time to go wash my face again.

Dex-chan lover
Wow an actually great soothing manga that keeps delivering they usually turn to trash but this is too good the girl keeps on getting cuter.

Fed-Kun's army
yes I love this please tell me it doesn't end with her marrying her dad like that other shitty story

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that's a great advertisement campaign. "We beat the guy! Now, I'm in need of more miners at my place, your free to come or stay here!"

CUTE LOLI DEMON FOR THE WIN!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Awww Ahriman appearing above Dou was such a great moment! Surprised I found it as awesome as I did tbh, this manga has done a surprisingly good job balancing out the sweetness in different situations, I love it.

Also, anyone else see the similarity between that “God” and the dude from FF14 Shadowbringers? Couldn’t get him out of my head lol.

Dex-chan lover
The Demon King giving a version of the lead or silver offer is interesting, and certainly more diplomatic to how demons usually go to get more workers.

Double-page supporter
@unmellow
yes I love this please tell me it doesn't end with her marrying her dad like that other shitty story
My gut instinct is that Jahy-sama will be her new mother.

@mikoreimu
when will the mother appear, really wanna know what kind of woman give birth to this goddess
Something tell me that we're not gonna see her. She's probably already dead. That's why Jahy being like her tutor/nanny all the time, and the Demon King seem to be entrust her the responsibility of turning Dou chan into a proper demon.

But that's just me theory. A mangaaaa theory.

Users who are viewing this thread