The Demon King's Daughter Is Too Kind!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
@jimmyclear @D0ncoming5torm I'm inclined to believe Dou became so evil at birth that she became good, kind of like if you went so insane you become sane like a certain time-traveling professor from Ben 10. :p

Dex-chan lover
I mean Ricardo says to rate 10 then I don't see a reason not too. Ah I forgot I already rated it a 10...

Aggregator gang
It's like that Nuclear Gandhi, but the opposite. Her evil stats is so high that she became very kind.

Dex-chan lover
Instinct to heal. And good enough head to rationalise her actions.

Double-page supporter
Yes I believe she basically had an integer overflow at birth.
She had 255 evil point, got 1 bonus points for her lineage, and she went full circle to 0 evil.

Dex-chan lover
The reverse version of Civ's Gandhi?
0 aggresion and one peaceful act that give -1 to aggression cause it to went full circle to 255 or max aggression?

Yummy Shitake and Rolling about... I need someone Explain this Mishearding to me

Dex-chan lover
I love how pure Dou is but at the same time I feel the need to root for Jahy.

Fed-Kun's army
@Adham
Ahriman, Jahy (Jahi) and Druj are some of the names of deities and concepts from Zoroastrianism. Ahriman is the principal malevolent(-ish) deity, and Jahy is his consort.

As for why Japanese manga writers are obsessed with this religion, I have no clue. But if I were to guess, it's because it has a very small number of followers today (less than a million world-wide), so you can freely exploit its exotic pantheon freely without the fear of hurting someone's feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread