The Demon Queen Has a Death Wish - Ch. 3

i bet the innocence in him is just a facade even tho i dont know what his motives are. and i bet he heard her just now...

I wonder if he is part demon or whole. The forest where he's from had unknown ethnicities of demons and humans were also there. Plus he was mostly fine after being punched by her. Like to be fair she didn't control herself because she was surprised and embarassed but she also wasn't trying to hurt or kill him intentionally. Moreover the cover kinda makes it seem like he has horns, like shadow horns. But maybe it's supposed to signify something else not him being a demon but being either yandere, devious or above her somehow.

Aaaaaaaaand I'm sure he heard her.

I doubt he's actually that naive and innocent. I hope he's actually not.
But at the same time I also kind of hope he really is because HOW PRECIOUS. SUCH A JELLY BEAN. MA HEART.

Thanks for the update~
Yup, yup, I thought that he is not that innocent and I'm really sure that he got a glimpse when he met her and he trains his body to become a warrior or just for a living or something, and the others agreed in the threads below~
Now, I'm waiting for his point of view😋

I bet he's the legit knight, he just doesn't like killing. There should be a reason why he survived so long after humanity's extinction. I feel like he's like her, she doesn't want to do it anymore and wants the knight to kill her, while he doesn't want to do it either and wants the demon lord to kill him. I dunno, just some thoughts

Dex-chan lover
Oh come demon lord we all know your mind is about to change after some time soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Also lol demon lord is so dense af.now I kinda have a feeling the blondie is just pretending or atleast there is some fishy around him.

He is a liar there is no way he’s that naive. He must be pretending bc how could he hear a sound from far away and also protect himself lol

Users who are viewing this thread