The Demon Queen Has a Death Wish - Ch. 4

I do not trust this man.
1. He's way too nice, and well built to be a random man
2. If he's supposed to act like a captive why the hell would he be picking flowers???
3. He was able to leave the bedroom and wander around the castle without anyone noticing
4. He was the one that reached out to her on their first encounter
5. He's acting real lovey-dovey for the demon lord even tho they've known each for less than a day
6. Peep the cover image, it looks like he has a pair of shadowy horns that she's not aware of. This man crazy

@CCassand ohhhh you’re right I didn’t notice the horns at all. I also think he is suspicious.

But does he want to kill her, court her or gain something from her?🤔

Guess we've all been reading way too many betrayal stories lately... I'm used to expect the worst whenever characters are portrayed like our blondie here... like a near-death experience for a character change, some regret by the stabber, etc.

@Ccassand imo, I think he's suspicious and putting on an act, but won't end up harming her. My theory rn is that he is supposed to kill her, but he ends up liking her/falling in love and so becomes two-faced (sweet and innocent in front of her, vicious against anyone who says or does anything bad towards her when she's not looking).

hmmmmm I think he was planted there to kill her. I'm guessing that eventually, he falls for her and decides not to kill her.

Dex-chan lover
Boy be playing a long game here. Seducing her with flowers and pretty words. O3o good thing he's hot
Many thanks

I just hope it is a more straightforward and heartwarming story like myth about Pygmalion without betrayal and nasty schemes. The guy has already heard that she wants to rise him to become a hero to kill her, so there shouldn’t be a need to play sweet if he really was sent by someone. I really want the guy to be a simple human who takes the demon lord for who she is, and during their inteactions helps her to start enjoying life without thoughts about death.

Page "2", i'm almost certain that's supposed to be 'Destiny', as opposed to 'Density'.

S-stockholm syndrome? is that you?

Jokes aside, he's rather obedient from the start and doesn't throw any tantrums at all. why?

how does he just.... walk around in a palace unnoticed when he's visibly non-demon.... how is it possible that there is no guards/soldiers guarding the Queen's bedchamber and/or the throne room.... how could she just vanish from the court and nobody even noticed her absence....

I want to continue reading this webcomic but all these little details keep making the world not believable to me =^I

Users who are viewing this thread