The Demon Queen Has a Death Wish - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
He is super sus. But I like the role reversal, typically it's the FMC that's the captive acting all sweet to her captor.

Dex-chan lover
Atleast now we know the human is at fault here for having the war.
Definitely the guy is supeeeer sus
Maybe the reason why the sun's knight doesn't approve of killing the demin lord as well.I smell a huge plot twist.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
Rather than a hero, the dude's a ninja. The demon lord herself gave the order to search the castle for an intruder, which should have all the guards on high alert. Granted, it doesn't look like there are many guards, considering she's stronger than anyone else. But still, with the castle on high alert, the dude is happily picking flowers in the garden, and no one even notices when he approaches the demon lord?

If he truly wanted to kill her I think he could've done it when they were sleeping. I'm gonna think for now that he's ok.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm willing to bet that he's some royalty of the human kingdom that declared war on the Majok, and after being crushed, he is now plotting some way to restore humans to their former glory. This guy literally snuck out of the demon lord's room and somehow be in the castle grounds and gather up flowers, all without any detection from others.

Added with his ability to hear footsteps coming from afar and also how he's able to resist her force of power, it's clear that he's definitely incredibly powerful.

@Roreinu hell yeah, him not running away is sus as fuck. I mean, we know this is ship building in progress, but from a character pov, she could as well just give him a sword right now

Group Leader
Either he's so innocent or he's planning something. I hope it's the latter tho coz I need some angst.

Users who are viewing this thread