The Demon Queen Has a Death Wish

It’s interesting to see a different theme between all these kingdom-themed manhwas.
I hope the FL’s reasoning is something strong and not something they’d be kinda forgetting over the romance. Not that I want the FL to die :’)

Thank you so much for the translation team!! Tons of love!!!!

This is pretty cool. It's paced kinda slowly but the premise has got me hooked.

If I were to write the story, I would have the knight kill himself in front of her because he's too afraid to see his hand be dirtied by her own blood. Then she would feel so devastated and realized she loved him, and then kill herself(if she can).....

I love tragic stories..... but this isn't psychological so that won't happen at all

I quiet like the ML, but his personality is such a wonder. I mean how can he act so naive, even though he might already knows that many humans were killed by demons, suffering because of her, but he's just like 'Oh i see you're the demon lord'.

I MEAN HOW HE IS SO PURE! And free from prejudice dmn it. He is so precious. He is going to improve a lot, im certain of it.

In my mind, the ml is like a golden retriever and the fl a feisty, black cat.
I hope he doesn’t become yandere.

Fed-Kun's army
That whole description is exactly what I want. Just hope the romance is good in this.

i dont like the personality of the "demon lord"
u rarely see a demon lord that actually behaves like one this one doesn’t

this story is super cute but im struggling to understand the ML. why is he such a golden retriever???? is he actually a yandere????? why is he so loyal to her already???? so many questions.

Users who are viewing this thread