The Descent of the Demonic Master - Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
Subplot for the pizza master? Save grandaddy and get a new waitress!

Hey guys (translators and readers) someone is already translating this and they’re at chapter 86 don’t waste your time
Ps. they’re called sk scans

@Dickmaboy who cares? some people do it for fun. Why should another group having translated this make any difference to your hobby?

@Dickmaboy not really helpful considering they don't upload it here, a lot of people use this site specifically to avoid needing to keep track of 15 different websites that look completely identical except for the name at the top. Not blaming SK Scans(or all of the other groups that use the same identical website layout and seem to all work on the same 6 series) for wanting to get paid for their translation work through ad revenue though, but a lack of upload here creates demand for a group willing to upload here

Ty for the translations! I have not seen this update for a long time. I almost forgot about it 🤣

Thank you for picking this up in English! It is one of my favcorites, but I haven't seen it translated in english since KissManga went under. :)

Users who are viewing this thread