The Detective of Muiella

I find it interesting that people complain about the slowness of the romance,
when the FL basically hated and feared him for quite a while at first, then ML basically almost killed her.
I'm not sure why or how the romance would move forward any faster after that lol.

Their class difference too makes it hard for it to be a fast moving romance, which I appreciate, most of the times this type of obstacles are easily fixed by the ML's money and for me that tends to land flat. The class difference and the injustices that comes with it, are address pretty well, not super nuanced, but better than most manhwas tbh.

The series is not centre around the romance, which I think is also why it has not moved any faster, it's not what the author is focus on, so it's also not what the characters are focus on either. It's more about the mysteries in the empire that the detectives are working on, and generally how they all intertwined with each other and eventually with the FL's past.

It's not just the romance that's slow. Every single plot development is slow, the entire thing feels aimless and there's precious little fucking detecting going on either.

It's an extremely slow-pace detective stuff but with magic involved. (Lol) Good thing the chapter is already up to 114 on internet. And also the art is pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread