The Devil Duke's Little Bride

*squints in on that original letters being Korean
*squints in on the chapters
Are we SURE this isn't actually chinese? Because with how short these chapters are I can easily see this climbing to hundreds of chapters of "wow it's fucking nothing" so many chinese romance stories pitfall into...

the author is korean but the artist is chinese,i think thats why the chapters are so short

even if it is a arranged loveless marriage the male lead acts like an immature piece of filth and is unnecessary savage
the female mc somehow has a very strange and hard to understand motivation....
in my book it would already be good if she doesn't tries to get bloody revenge against her husband or kingdom before killing herself...
and thats assuming the mindset of a medival female aristocrat modern women have killed their partners for way less...

Yup, the art style definitely looks chinese, as someone who reads all types of chinese manhua that are bad, weird or cringy

Yeah more up to ch. 10 and I dropped. I can’t w/ this story, honestly it’s like a bad Chinese manhua and it’s hard to digest

I never criticize anything. Its just too much. I really felt sorry for the FL. The duke (ML) is scumbag, the emperor is scumbag, the father is weird and other character is forced. Ugh. This just how bad it is.

Users who are viewing this thread