The Devil Is A Handsome Man

Group Leader
yes, the last episod appeared in june 2019, and since then the author has not released anything
all chapters you can find on webtoon

@walthefou
I'm not sure about "cancelled". The Notice banner in the series page in Webtoons says it "will return", and it is still in the "ongoing series" section (as many that have been on pause, i.e. "The World Where I Belong", which was also last updated in early 2019).

There are other series that have been explicitly cancelled for one reason or another (hence they are in the "complete" section from the website, i.e. "Matchmaker Hero"), although there would be some because of the lack of updates for a looong time (i.e. "Supersonic Girl", and, weirdly enough, this was the case for "Kind of Confidential" for one year and a half year before officially returning.) I wouldn't say it is "officially" cancelled, one way or another, unless the author personally confirms it (either by moving on to another work/life projects, mental health, etc.).

(Of course, I'm only basing this in the info presented in the US Webtoons site, and not checking the author's social media, so... take it with a grain of salt, since I'm in the dark if they announced smth in the matter since then)

Users who are viewing this thread