The Devil King's Sonata - Ch. 10 - Succubus

@Mitsukinee keep in mind that the lore in this series might not match the exact details of western lore. In this series "succubi" can change their genders, so using gender specific terms isn't particular accurate. Also, the original translation used the general term which is generally accepted as "succubus" and not the longer/modified term for "male succubus".

This lust have been hella hard to clean. Thanks for the chapter, although the cliffhanger is slowly killing me 😩

To be honest I didn't expect this kind of stuff when I first encountered this oof

What the heck's her devil doing, sleeping on the job.

Censored.
That's the other 'C' word, I find offensive.

And I'll humbly explain why; you have already have warned us readers that the story is for 18+, and contains smut. If any idiot reader continues to read on past that point and finds the material offensive, well - whatever.... They are the ones who'll need to deal with it and suffer through with their stupidity choice.

But no - now you've gone and had to edit out bits more (probably all the good) stuff that you (perhaps) felt 'offensive' to you still. I feel you didn't have to... 1. You already told everyone and 2. if you're doing it to make yourself comfortable - then I respectively think you picked the wrong manga to translate. That's just my take on it. OF COURSE I am happy to get what I can; but knowing stuff is missing really chaps my hide. (and 3. Makes more work for you too......)

Totally agree with @tofuchan

I love the story, but don’t like it being censored, especially because it has the “smut” tag and is supposed to be sexy. I read the original though and it wasn’t any diff from this chapter, so idk if it had been censored because there aren’t any images missing.

Users who are viewing this thread