The Devil King's Sonata - Ch. 17 - Scent

hold up, this manhua like, barely ever updates lol suprised 2 updates in the same week

Better chapter than last one. Short and very cute <3

Group Leader
I realised there was a cliffhanger and busted this one out. Didn't want y'all to suffer :( The main PR and QC for this series are both dealing with (PR-Getting Masters's Degree) and (QC-Health Issues). I fill in when I can, but everyone has their own stuff keeping them busy girl. @RubyG8396 Saw your comment on last chapter especially and tried my best.

@Higeki-san Thanks for the chapter. I know you guys have lives and are busy. I really do appreciate your hard work, since we get to read this at all, even if I kinda want more. However, you guys work really hard to make a coherent English translation and I think we all are happy for the time you sacrificed. I was kinda here from day 1 so I'm really happy for all the work you've put into this for all this time. Once again, thank you.

Thanks for translating! I’m really enjoying this one. I would offer to help but I’m waiting to hear back from 2 groups already about proofreading

Users who are viewing this thread