The Diary of a Middle-Aged Teacher's Carefree Life in Another World - Ch. 15 - the old guy runs away from reality

Why the chapter still unavailable for me, but the comment section like already reading

Dex-chan lover
"You die if you're killed in this forest..." I don't know man, i thought that you die no matter where you're killed but what would I know? I've never been killed after all so i might just be biased.

@katanon nope they dropped it now nobody translating it. It’s so stupid to try to translate something that’s already being translated when there’s so much stuff out their that isn’t translated at all. I really hate snipe culture because it doesn’t benefit anybody and just hurt the fans.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Homonulus? That means they were made.

Also, why are people dropping this? We get that there are bigger fish to fry, but this story has some potential.

Dex-chan lover
that just shows how crazy the life of an mmorpg character is compared to sane people in the same world

Dex-chan lover
The only answer to what he'll use the seed for can only be...TO MAKE A BUSTY HOMUNCULUS MAID!! Well, that's what I would do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread