The Diary of a Middle-Aged Teacher's Carefree Life in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Ossan and a Fated Encounter with his Countryman

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

I remember now, one of the suppose body guards is a slut and a shotacon to boot.

that last panel...

tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Oooh now this is getting interesting.
Thanks for translating!

I want to continue this in the WN, anyone know what chapter to start on?

2 days in a row one I was wanting picked up gets a release. Christmas came early

Dex-chan lover
That wasn't a bad dark wizard act. It fooled the bandits perfectly, at the very least. But if you think about it, the way RPGs are usually played, it's all about killing mercilessly every single bandit you find in their hideout, even in their sleep. Of course in most RPGs the bandits themselves rarely even try to surrender, so there might not be a choice, but it's still the natural thing to do in games. It's psychopathic slaughter all the way through. When you finish a normal RPG not aimed at a younder audience, chances are you've slain hundreds if not a thousand human (or demi-human) characters single-handedly.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
ty for the pick, but i thought it's "Zelos", not "Xellos"?
I'm starting to think that just as it is part of the tradition for each chapter to be done by a different group it's also a tradition for each of them to come up with a different way to translate the mc's name

Oh my god ty for the pick, this series didn't deserve to end up in the depth of mangadex's releases!

Users who are viewing this thread