The Disciple of Lich - Ch. 1 - Kanbara Kanata

Well it seems like the eldritch gods are bored, thats already a red flag for his previous world

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the cat left alone. Hope MC left a window open.

Dex-chan lover
Well if he is gonna learn from a Lich does that mean we get an undead kitty when he comes back to his world?

Finally the best reaction to being summoned. I have a pet and would prefer earth. Of course now their will be the sad fact a loved pet was left alone.

Banned
@Fordite

in the novel version of FFF-Class Trashero, the MC acts the same. He had a normal life on Earth. He wasn't a loner and he had plans for the future when he was ripped away from Earth.
And then he went crazy after living a life of torment and abuse from forcing him to live a life of a jrpg hero. Actually the webtoon version isn't as bad either.
But anyway the author wrote him in such a way that you can feel his sentient of "Send me home! I had a life ! WTF!"

though he pretty much turns into a psychopath but I expect as much from normal person kidnapped into a fantasy story.

MC can die for all I care, just make sure to let the cat go free or something.

Supporter
Sans-titre.png

The God never said anything about the dungeon... Missing information from the novel or missing text from translation? (More the missing novel explications I think...)

Dex-chan lover
Is this like... a time-travelling tsundere that recognizes him and is willing to do that much for him or something? What other explanation is even possible, he has subconscious charm magic? Also, this manga probably vomited 90% of the context and timing/buildup of the source material. I don't even need to check, it's obvious. Welp, time to read the source instead I guess...

Fed-Kun's army
@Firemorfox
other explanation... well, have to ever had that "Man Who Thought He'd Lost All Hope Loses Last Additional Bit Of Hope He Didn't Even Know He Still Had" moment? This is hers just she doesn't realize she still has some hope.

On a side note anyone who knows, spoil us on the cat, we need to know.

All I can say is, THIS BETTER BE THE ONE AND ONLY SHIP YEEEYEE

Users who are viewing this thread