The Double Agent - Ch. 7

ML is messed up. Is he, like, a super sadist or something? I can't wait to find out HOW she's going to end up falling for him. Stockholm syndrome?

I can't wait to see where the plot will go!! Thanks for the chapter ❤

Sweet things are nice....sometimes bitter things are very nice too. I like a messed-up romance every once in a while, to spice things up

ISTFG HOW DOES SHE FALL LOVE WITH HIM IF HE HAS DONE ALL OF THAT. FROM TORTURE TO POISONING HER FOOD AND QUESTIONING HER SANITY

Aggregator gang
I won't lie it's interesting even if it's messed up.

That's it, I can't take this guy and his horseshit anymore. Endlessly torturing the MC, playing mind games with her, repeatedly calling her a goddamn foal .... this is some Taming of the Shrew type medieval shit that deserves to be left in the 1500s where it belongs. And somehow, despite having amassed just about all the most hateful traits of entitled male leads into his single person, this guy still remains a completely one-dimensional "hee hee ho ho the FML is resisting my torture? How interesting!!! look at how mysterious and powerful I am for leading her around by the nose. let's also refer to her as an animal to be domesticated while we're at it" fuckboy. If you're going to make someone so disgusting at least make them interesting. Abandoning this dumpster fire before things get even more insufferable.

The only way I will be satisfied with this one is if it ends with her shooting him straight in the head.

Users who are viewing this thread