The Dragon Knight's Favorite - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

The previous chapter said Melissa's father is the assistant chef? Why did he became a former knight all of a sudden?? Uh, and his "preview" was black-haired... And that old man talking to her looked like an older knight she'd talked to in the previous chapter :/

Edit: ok former knight be an assistant chef is actually plausible and her father silhouette does has a few white strands. I guess this is just the case of things suddenly mentioned huh.

Dex-chan lover
>Entire plot is around Dragon Knights
>Night typo
you jokers

I like the fact that the plot is going to revolve around something other than the ML

Earl was like “Going away? Not if I can stop it!” *vroooom*

Dex-chan lover
So I guess White Queen had babies? Since he said she can't really leave the nest right now. I wonder if Melissa is going to get a dragon of her own too! 👀

@karolyn - well someone has to get the blue coloured dragon since it’s the strongest of the coloured dragons. If the male mc has the second strongest, I expect that one of whites offspring will cling to female mc and will be blue in colour.

Dex-chan lover
All of his supposed "flustered" faces make him look like an evil villain

Dex-chan lover
Where else could one see flocks of wild dragons coming almost every day :D that place sounds like trouble.

Uhmmm is he stealing her??? Seems like he's taking her far away so he can see he can keep her lol...
And why did he retire? So he can marry her?
A little confused about his true intentions. I think the dragons are bait. I mean why are the parents in the interview... 🤔

He looks was so cool, but did you see how he sprinted to see the Head attendant, lol. Also serious kudos to the head attendant who deals with those lovable idiots everyday .

Thank you for the update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread