The Dragon Knight's Favorite - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I bet I know the reason White doesn't like the former fiancee. Dragons can probably sense the intent of a person and the former fiance probably has ulterior motives.

Thanks for continuing this. I was worried you all dropping this one. It a good manga with a nice art.

Fed-Kun's army
did... the fiancee murder his brother??? but the brother's dragon apparently accepted her...??? something's fishy...

thank you very much for the update~!

Group Leader
Fiance: Don't worry, I'm like mold. I grow on everything, even if they don't want me to.

Aggregator gang
I bet he wanted to say "be my lover" but couldn't bring himself to say it yet and added the "pretend" bit. I'd call him a coward, but I bet we wouldn't have as fun a story if he just up and confessed in the third chapter. Better not take 100 to get to that point, though...

Thank you for continuing the translation of this! I’m super curious as to how the story will play out

Glad to see this isn't dead. The story has potential, plus now I want see this fiance.

Group Leader
@Xirre not really, we will update as soon as we're finished. The next chap will be released in a few days. Thanks for your inquiry! 😊

Dex-chan lover
What a round about way to ask for marriage lol, the dragon already choose a loli for you dude.

Dex-chan lover
Why become a "fake" lover tho, seems like they could just date regularly

Fed-Kun's army
I have just started reading, and I already suspect that the fiance might have something to do with the brother’s death.

Users who are viewing this thread