The Dragon Knight's Favorite - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

*sees cover*
That hatchling looks completely out of place compared to the rest. Is it really going to look that stupid?

Dex-chan lover
This is actually quite complex. I have the wrong impression because the fmc's way of thinking and perspective. Not that i have a problem about it though

Dex-chan lover
She going to need a raincoat if all those dragons wants to "greet" her.

Thanks for the update! Its kinda nice how well loved she is when it comes to dragons. Literally makes her the perfect lady of the household (ignoring noble status wise). Tbh, I'm starting to get interested with the fiancee and especially the hunter (since this is a monthly release and has a lot of info dump, I get a bit confused on a lot of things), the one thing were sure of is definitely both characters have an ulterior motive. Gosh I wish there was a novel/spoiler of this series.

THank you for the update!
Can’t wait to see the dragon egg.
I love those two and obviously want them to really get together.

Thanks for the update 💕
I'd like to see more dragons interactions😆
And this couple is pretty interesting too

I like it but it's like, did he just knowingly put her in that much danger?

Dex-chan lover
The art is so pretty! This is such an interesting story so far! ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
I truly love this one. Sure, it's a shoujo, and the art style might be too shoujo-ish for some people. But personally I want to root for those two 😁

@Qeye He sure did but when you think about it, he's also doing it for his home and the dragons. Sure, having a nobles support is important but since his land has a unique trait being something like a dragon's nest or area, then having her as his fiancee is much more ideal. For the dragons, I mean, those adorable babies are afraid of one hunter

Dex-chan lover
@Qeye by not using his authority to yeet the unwanted fiance and her manservant? Or just letting her ride into town unaccompanied? Cause the dragons are just looking to do this:
source.gif

@Hypothon True, for the hunter i'm not sure if it's as you described. When he said that the dragons were afraid i felt like it probably had something to do with him being a dragon slayer or having some kind of artifact to deal with them

@Icarushector lmfao that gif is great, but yeah it was about sending a regular gal into what seems like a noble conflict that has a (possibly) very strong guard (dragons are scared of him)

Dex-chan lover
@Qeye I forget, did they explain why he can't just yeet them? Because, yeah, while she's probably happier than she realizes being kept close to him, this is pretty sketchy.

Users who are viewing this thread