Ryuukishi no Okiniiri - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Thanks for the update. Honestly, MC shouldn't have ANY kind of sympathy towards her (well, I guess as a woman who was just recently rejected at least), but she should honestly stop whatever pity she has over that woman. ML is right though, regardless of her motives or intentions, (and assuming she at least has some shred of feelings towards the ML), the engagement will fall into pieces since White will NEVER accept her and his land is literally a dragon sanctuary and if the dragons hate her as well as legit scared of her hunter acquaintance, then its simple... she is not meant to such a place (it doesn't help that she looks evil too). Its hilarious though that MLs speech already left her speechless, so not even his brother was fond of her.

After rereading it again, the fact that she mispoke and actually called the dragon a beast (though yes, again she mispoke and to everyone else, her reaction is justified) in front of the head of the land. She certainly isn't fit so why does she keep insisting?

So she is willing to die for the sake of marriage? I suspect this "Fiancee" has some strong backing from an enemy kingdom

Double-page supporter
Why is our MC so fucking stupid? It should be obvious that she wants to kill dragons, that's why she even brought a FUCKING HUNTER WITH HER AS HER SERVANT! How about you fucking grow a brain, put two and two together and deal with the bitch? That too much to ask?

If Elnoir (former fiancee) really is evil then I hope she pushes Hubert and Mellisa to tell their real feelings. I saw that blush when you think of her Lord Hubert!
Thanks for the translation!!

he learned a thing or two from his dragon about burning people lol but tbh he shouldve just let his dragon burn her instead

that's kind of sad isn't it? If your dragon doesn't like your lover, you cannot do anything to change it and must separate.

Dex-chan lover
Oh it was political alright. Just international politics, not noble politics. I feel like you don't weedle your way this hard into the lord of the makers of the nation's airforce and a key border control guy for no damn reason, if it ain't love anyway.

Double-page supporter
@ icarushector
I agree, I also suspect the older brothers death. Poison? Then there is the whole dragon poacher thing. Didn't he go for 6 months trying to stop them? The fact that all the dragons are afraid of them and that the ex-fiance attendant is a hunter with problems hiding his killing intent seems to indicate to me that they are poachers. The kind that sell black market dragon parts to foreign countries. Placing a bride as a mole into the territory that raises and protects the dragons of the country is an obvious attempt infiltration.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation ❤️
I hope they have to pretend to be a couple for a little bit longer since elnoir is probably coming back

Users who are viewing this thread