Ryuukishi no Okiniiri - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
The story so far ain't much of my like but I REALLY appreciate the effort the artist place onto details.

That girls smells like tragedy, so the dragqueen hate her , maybe?

@Mojo didn't think of that. Thought she was just someone really desperate to maintain her position as lady but that sounds much more exciting.

The circumstances surrounding his brothers’ death is suspicious... not to mention the half baked excuses/Lies of that villainess girl. I loved how the ML practically slapped the villainess’ face with
all the facts though! Hahahah

Villainess probably wants the dragon 🥚. Also ML just take he FL. It’s pretty obvious he’s in love with her. I vote yes to the ship. 🙆🏻‍♀️

Wow I can’t even imagine what his brother went through dealing with a fiancé like that. I wonder why his family made an engagement between him and a woman his dragon hated? Didn’t he just say his entire family was obsessed with dragons? I would think the dragon not liking a fiancé would mean an immediate break up. Hopefully they’ll explain it more later on.

I wonder if her being around is what killed the brother and his dragon.

Hopefully they can figure things out together!

Thank you for translating this!

I don't get why she's relevant at all tbh? If she was engaged to his brother how does that have literally anything to do with him

Dex-chan lover
@Azif - I think her claim lay on the idea that the marriage was essentially a contract between houses that would unite political power and wealth. So basically, the *who* isn't important, just that the daughter of one house marry the master of the other. She made the mistake of asserting there was an emotional connection that she could easily transfer from her brother to him. But I honestly don't know what the heck her actual goal is.

@sylvacoer you mean his brother?

Either way, her goal appears to be the impressive power that his house holds—given the role of dragons, it appears that he is of a house just under the royal family in terms of actual power. If he chose to, holding the entire power of the dragons firmly in his hands, he could make or end the kingdom. As such, I expect that the lady wants said power. The guy in question is also a nice rack of man meat too.

Beyond this, I'm expecting some plan whereby she either attempts to poison his dragon or use some methods of mind control to get her to succumb to her (amongst other assassination attempts on the MC). In no way do I expect this to be over. The war has only just begun.

@blackbunii Thanks for the update to the whole team, I love this manga so far so I really appreciate it. ^_^ Best wishes to everyone. Anychance we can expect the next chapter anytime soon? (I'm pretty sure there is one more at the very least) Stay safe and have a wonderful day!

Group Leader
@Krackers You are correct! However, the next one is an extra which is a part of the novel (mostly text). Vol 1 did end at ch. 6 :D We're working on vol. 2 rn so sit tight ;)

Thanks for the kind words! Same to you xoxo

I have a feeling the fiancé was the one who killed his brother especially because his death came out of nowhere and a plague where only one person died is suspious

Users who are viewing this thread