The Dragon Knight's Favorite

They’re a cute couple! And i find it adorable how the dragons love the MC

I think more build up would have been nice. I have no attachment to these characters yet....also i have no clue whats going on...

BUT DRAGONS! Bookmarked.

Dex-chan lover
The dragons are a little goofy looking, but aside from that the art is fine. So far the story is refreshingly grounded (odd thing to say for fantasy), and the relationships are very believable which is impressive for shoujo.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this you guys!
First time reading this manga and it's pretty good. The dragons aren't drawn that bad and there's a lot of care taken to the details. Other than style being a problem for some, the plot so far (at chapter 3 which is the latest at the moment) is starting off good. Just have to see how it'll turn out so far, but overall worth to follow it I'd say.

Group Leader
So cute! Melissa is a sweety and the Captain is very straightforward without being emotionally stunted like a lot of blunt love interests are.

The idea about dragons is good reminds me of Fire Emblem in some way but the characters or story I can't really say it's my cup of tea it's just to cliché in some ways

YAY more of this! Though I already have a gut feeling I know some of the main events :p Still love it, can't wait to see Frumpy Pants Wannabe biatch get her comeuppance.

Dex-chan lover
One of good points of this story is the dragon are not depicted to be just a background story. It's actually the main concern. And the plot is went better as of now. Quite looking forward to know what could be happen in the end

Contributor
As an inveterate dragon lover this has all my stamps of approval.

Especially the bit where the girl is, by all appearances, much more obviously interested in the dragons than the boy, much as she may like him. I mean, the romance can come too, but this girl, she has her priorities straight! >:'D Dragons are way cooler than boys. (Actually the boy seems to perhaps care more about dragons than the girl, too, though that's less clear. If so, a perfect couple!)

Basically this manga was made for me and I love it.

I feel like the author might be an Anne McCaffrey fan. The Dragon Knight/Dragon bond depicted is very similar to her books.

Users who are viewing this thread