The Dream of the Cuckoos

God i don't know why i read that nonsense. anyways... I guess it's all about the art.

I read this story twice. I really love it. But i think it must've been longer like perhaps a short after story.

I think the plot kinda slow at first. and I can sorta guess that Seno is lying from the start. But then the explanation about Seno really give me a wet eyes 😭😭😭 I'm glad it's a happy ending.
I really love it, the art and the story ❤️❤️❤️

Thankyou so much for translating!! ❤️

I just wanna say this but it went from cute to creepy real fast...
Yuuji literally lied to be liked by the seme, he stalked him etc if they had a friendship instead of yuuji being like a stalker it wouldn't come off as creepy like if yuuji was the part of their friendship and felt like he's falling for the seme then it wouldn't come off as creepy
Although it's a breath of fresh air from the soft and fluffy yaoi manga that i have read it comes off as creepy but it's worth the read

I will never get tired of reading. OneRoomAngel and this series hurt me deeply.Seno deserved to be loved more than anyone else.

i love this sm but i hated how seno waited all of highschool to talk to natsuka like bro why

Users who are viewing this thread