The Dreaming Boy Is a Realist - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.2

Dex-chan lover
quiet girl and extreme brocon looks like

lucky for her that they were just kissing or this would have turned into a different type of manga real quick

Dex-chan lover
quiet girl and extreme brocon looks like

lucky for her that they were just kissing or this would have turned into a different type of manga real quick
Yep, she isn't spilling all the beans with MC; I can understand feeling lonely because you spend less time with your bro, but to be so mad that he has a girlfriend (and do coupleish things) that you want to move away is an extreme amount of "I don't want to see him with another girl anymore".
If it was only time with her bro she A) would remain in the same home, not reducing that time to zero, and B) she could have just asked him to not neglect her too.
Running away is more of a love problem thing

Dex-chan lover
Wtf this scene more epic than from the anime, i mean they didn't even showed it

Supporter
This is the third medium I've seen this in and I still can't figure out why the author named the female half of a straight couple "Yuri".

Will you someday translate the other chapters that have bad translations? I don't mean to push you, just asking if you want to.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks NOX/Nightiscool for the chapter! Great work as usual.

Really awkward for Mina to see that and pretty brave of her to take it like a cue for her to also become more independent in some way (her brother is climbing up the stairs of adulthood, so she should also start moving forward to become mature).

Contributor
Harem vibes still going strong, now I feel like Mina is getting thrown into the mix too. So Aika, Kei, Rin, Fuuka... (I'm not even counting Yuyu and Ayano).

Aw, hell naw... even Mina had a brother complex? Good grief. This makes it two girls with a brother complex in this story. Heck, I still remember Wataru ogling his sister on the sofa. Japan, please.

TMI, Mina. This ain't that type of manga. On the bright side, they still had all their clothes on when she walked in on them. So Yuri is the aggressive type of gf, her brother is such a lucky guy her brother needs to learn to lock his door for privacy.

Users who are viewing this thread