The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 13

Oh god this comic makes me love tea more and search for different tea types and their preparation method haha

Fed-Kun's army
this manga makes me want to get into preparing tea/ drinking it as a hobby??? sobs but what is time and what is money to buy tea + tea cups and etc

Fed-Kun's army
@Shdill
now that u mention it omg can she please have a different dress fjjdjdsj
like i get green is supposed to be her color but ack,,.,.

Fed-Kun's army
@eminyan I suspect she has many copies of that green dress in her wardrobe. I usually don't mind, I mean Naruto wears the same orange jacket everyday, but seeing Canaria change her outfit in every occasion but this lady duchess doesn't just kinda irks me 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@Shdill
I usually don't mind either but seeing so many other mangas/manhwas with nobles always switching dress' has me a bit sad with the lack of variety in her dresses 😭😭
I hope the artist draws her in more different dresses

Fed-Kun's army
Madam...capitalize on the merchant aspect of the tea trade and when it becomes popular...$$$$

I sense the Dutchess may be getting into the pottery making business any chapter now! 😅😂👌🏽🍿❤️

Finish reading until this chapter and the meaning that i catch is man loves cheerful and bright women. Isn't the real dutchess deserves to be loved too? Like she didn't do anything wrong, she's just insecure and lonely.

I cant handle it bcos this tea duchess always comes to my explore in ig, finally I catch up to the latest ch😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
... if coffee is the national beverage of that country and tea is considered a beverage for barbarians, why is there a shop specialized in tea-related accessories?

Users who are viewing this thread