The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 19

I get that she's treated badly by the maids but even just for decorum's sake how can they enter their lady's room without knocking?? That's like the most basic thing, lady or peer or whatever.

@doradora I don't think they do.
In the chapters that I read anyways. Even after they actually become more intimate, he still calls her 'wife' which is kind of a title, but she does call him by name. It's annoying because I want him to call her by her name too. 😞

Dex-chan lover
The true story:
Oh look it's the useless madame that is just so bad at anything i dont even need to knock on the door, ill just waltz in and she will cower in fear, look:
*Opens the door*
"Excuse me, madam..."

(jk)

Dex-chan lover
Isn't "because women might become too powerful" is kind of weird as the reason of why women don't have education on those subjects? Unless there's a history of women being a very horrible tyrant in that world, it's a pretty weird choice of words

Fed-Kun's army
@Grimmycoffee Yeah. There's a lot of nuanced reasons why women fulfilled the role they were given and "Women might become too powerful!" really wasn't one of the reasons despite what revisionists would like you to believe. Like the major bulk of it was simply because they can give birth and the entire dynamic revolves around that

😯 oh i know dulce de leche. I couldnt reconcile milk and jam since i mostly associate the latter with fruits 😂

Users who are viewing this thread