The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 28

Pressed this so quickly that the next chapter needs to come out now. 🤣

I am not looking forward to this new woman. She's gonna be that judgey jason type of person.

Group Leader
I swear, Cale is usually the epitome of wingman, and this time his timing just. CALE.

Also, I don't think I could've dropped things faster than I did for this I swear I'm reading a book on my iPad and this on the computer BUT DUCHESS TAKES PRIORITY halp I want the next one. TTATT

So basically his mom is coming and our sweet Duchess is gonna impress her pseudo mother in law with her skills! In other news, CALE! My dude! Don't cockblock them! Just let them figure out that they now are into each other!

Aggregator gang
Thought he had something to discuss with his pee pee but this is likely important to get them to be closer emotionally!

Dex-chan lover
That's a good reason to barge into her rooms at night, at least!

Dex-chan lover
mother in law jokes are just running wild in my head right now

Dex-chan lover
@Tensaitkuroneko well, at that point she was a formality and a source of heirs. And incompetent to boot.

The weird dichotomy of knowing the state of the relationship at the time of their union (basically a bought woman) and the visual depiction being so dark and fuzzy like a reenactment scene from a crime documentary, then seeing the MC's giddy fluster in the next panel is really fucking off-putting.

Users who are viewing this thread