The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
@icarushector I just assumed it was dark cause it was night tbh lol, and fuzzy cause it was the previouss duchess' memories.

Double-page supporter
And the head maid is still there; trouble gonna happen~

Dex-chan lover
Did someone say "Tea Time with the Mother In Law"?

This was fun. These two socially awkward doofs are doing their best in their own ways. The Duke's got it bad for Chloe now, and he doesn't know how to...like someone.

A moment of silence for Cale, I have a feeling he'll be barging into the married couple's alone time quite often from now on for work related maters...

The one thing I wish all my should manwhas would have was sexy times between the mc and love interest....keeping them fingers crossed

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of want the duchess to get knocked up but then i also dont want her to while that jelly maid still works there because thatd be bad

Dex-chan lover
@xzhh and it very well could be just that it's dark, but it still feels weird that his face is blank but we can easily see his chiseled abs. That and the mix of kicked puppy old Chloe and the "just business" cold Duke combo that it most likely was at the time just doesn't sound like a good time.

Double-page supporter
Wait, they are talking about the countess being related to the royal family, but she's a princess of a neighboring country? So I guess either the Queen of the next country is related to the King of this country. (assuming a patriarchy which this series has been described as so far). If so then it's pretty surprising that the Duke wasn't engaged to the Countess if only to ensure the political standing between the two countries. A Duke is generally a blood relative to the King and connecting him to the countess, who is a princess of the neighboring kingdom and also blood related to the royal line makes more sense than engaging him to some random noble lady. Especially since they already had a relationship. That is unless Mrs. Mason is much older than him (yes, I know Mrs. implies she is already married, I'm talking about in the past).

Dex-chan lover
I think the Duke is just about done with people intruding on his private time with the duchess, I expect some type of out burst the next time it happens

Contributor
The Duke really is deep in now.

He didn't care about her in the beginning (understandable, she was not really a attractive person), but now, he can't really stop his desire.

Users who are viewing this thread