The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
She let it slide with just a slap? Has she ever interacted with the weak minded type of "bully"? This maid angered her own boss, a noble, which in itself shows, she isn't just evil, but also rather stupid. That kind of personality will not accept being set into place, but try to take revenge. And that might happen in a cruel, dangerous and unbelievable stupid (and therefore surprising way). There is a reason, why big enterprises have the security guards accompany fired people to the exit. "Just a slap is enough for now" will invite trouble.

same, i need tea too.

@Qelix i agree. the duchess should have a plan for when the maid acts up again. she shouldn't have let her guard down knowing the maid's personality.

Dex-chan lover
Oh good, any refined person needs tea.

Those maids got off easy. With Chloe 2.0 at the helm, there will be 2nd chances.

I’m glad they included a somewhat reasonable argument for why she doesn’t want to go back. Most shoujo-isekai stories like these just brush over the fact that the mc has something to go back to.

Later on you'll see though I too dislike them @Qelix
The entire house technically isn't on her side due to a certain someone's schemes and it doesn't make it better that her husband never pampered her or showed concern towards her despite living in the same house. In my opinion it'd be too hasty to do anything else besides a slap

Why Is the raw ch 11 is lock WHY!!?!?!? .
So the Head Maid a noble but her family got poor. Now she picking on the girl who family didn't go poor, that some hateraid. Spoiler on this part about the Head Maid.

Aristocratic culture turn women into helpless victims. 1 Can't dress them self, 2 can't cook for them self, 3 can't do math to balance the books, 3 can't do their own hair, 4 Can't own a business or money without a man, being a Aristocratic woman is scary. Common women can own and run a business with or without a man.

Dex-chan lover
@Mck26: That's quite the spoiler you posted their about the Head Maid. Would you mind putting it into spoiler-tags? [spoiler]Text goes in here.[/spoiler]

Dex-chan lover
@Mck26: You're welcome. Also, if you put an @ directly infront of a name, that person get's a notification, she/he has been mentioned, and a very convenient link to it. ^^

Dex-chan lover
I think the Duchess will be fine letting the maid off with this. Remember, even the old her was a doormat by nature, and changes don't happen overnight.

Short of attempted murder or somehow getting the Duke to side with her, there's nothing she can do that won't just end in it biting her back even harder.

The Chole original has
Ladies in-waiting living in the mansion beating her down and she paying money too. Dang, I'm glad that the new Chole is not backing down.

She can't fire yet the b!tch maid because this responsability (managing employees) has been given to someone else since the original couldn't do it but! it wasn't with the approval of the duke, so let's wait and see.

Guuurrl just replace everyone. I know i wouldnt want people who treated me like that around 😒 Kate from Muiella was right in removing herself from toxic workmates like that. Be like Kate 😤

Users who are viewing this thread