The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Is this f*cked up character day?? First chapter 68 of Lady Baby and then this!!

Dex-chan lover
HNNNNNGGGGG Chloe is so precious and I can understand Alphonse's way of thinking a lot.

thatwasthemostwholedomethingeverifinallygotthiswholesomemomentafterthrityojechapyersbutimsohappyieaitedubtiothismomebtomgmyhurtissqueezythisiswaytoocutelikewtf

IM CRYING TOO OMG I WASNT THAT EMOTIONALLY INVESTED BUT HER CRYING FOR HIM AND WHAT SHE SAID OH H MY GODDDDDDJDJDJDJHHFFYWHSHWBEBEBEBDBB

I cried so much reading this... I never imagined that they would talk about Alphonse's childhood, and never expected it to be that horrible....
She's already healing him... that makes me feel actually better...
Thanks a lot for the chapter!

no im too soft for this (╥_╥)
also, that evil father doesn't deserve to die like this. i feel like this is sickening and depressing as well like, he should die in a most painful way.

i hope that their marriage will end with happiness all the way to their deaths 😔😭

They are such a wonderful couple and her reaction is so touching.

Thank you for the update.

Awwwwww I love chapters from the other half of the pairings' POV. My heart! They're slowly falling in love and it's perfect

Dex-chan lover
Wow
That... Well.
Can they be lovey dovey now?
Many thanks

I guess I was the only one who found this weird and out of place?

This is such a fluffy story and to give him some super tragic backstory just didn’t fit for me.

What a beautiful response she had, I'm glad she's giving him the freedom he always deserved to feel and be happy.

Wow, what an emotional chapter. I'm glad she told him that, it's what he truly needed to hear. All that's missing is a hug, and I probably would have shed a few tears.
Girl dash into that man's arms and never let go!

Users who are viewing this thread