The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
The little notes from the scanlation team made this chapter funnier than it already was lol

Dex-chan lover
please oh please! let this prince be a good one.
i'm sick and tired of self important jerk prince...

AWESOME SPOILER AHEAD!!!

Heads up, the nasty maid will get her comeuppance in chapter 37! I can’t read Korean but I CAN read the mood from the artwork!i TOTALLY can’t wait!

Next scene is the duke going to the king and saying
Duke: “Your Grace, you know that my family and I have always been completely loyal to your house and the crown, but your son the crown prince made advances on my wife right in front of me, if this continues do not think that I will simply sit still”
King: “understood, I will speak to him about it”

Cut to the king beating the prince telling him not to fuck with the duke or his wife.

Problem resolved.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the prince is so cringe, why are you bothering a woman you rejected and is now married. Gold for your eyes? Get over yourself lol

So the prince is the egoistical, delusional kind? Did the King have another son I wonder. It's high time to renounce this one and crown another.

I feel like Alphonse has to repeat way too many times that Chloe is his. I mean, his wife.

Maybe cause the prince is an obvious womaniser and a bastard, it makes sense that he would be so uncouth as to bring up Chloe's past embarassments directly in front of her and her husband.
But to outright take her hand in front of her husband - what an insult to them both!
He is utter trash who clearly does not care about being a prince. I don't understand why anyone would respect his authority. Kings don't rule alone - who the heck is supporting this guy? Not the Duke, surely?

Users who are viewing this thread