The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 40

Fed-Kun's army
I know no one care but ... is there a point in changing a pair of high heels into another pair of high heels? Her feet would still hurt no?

high heels to lower high heels, in case people were wondering. lol we poor folk just stick it with one pair of shoes or shoeless if our feet hurt

I don’t know why but I think Alphonse calling Chloe ‘Wife’ is really sweet and endearing to me for some reason.

oh damn yes go off queen slice up the pathetic dude
im waiting for the time where they have a proper talk abt their feelings pls i cant see her cry again 😔

Fed-Kun's army
Don't necessarily have to create a new product to keep your business thriving. Just gotta know how to keep selling the one you already have but okay...

@Nixnaw It wasn't that it was a high-heel that hurt her but the fit was just bad- either too small or too big that it kept scraping the back of her ankle. It happens with all sorts of shoes honestly. The new heels are supposed to be a better fit and therefore shouldn't scratch at her skin.

....Alphonse looks very nice wearing high collar trench coats, right? (I just pictured him talking with Benedict Cumberbatch's voice 😅)

And, Prince, shoo shoo: go away. Look, there's a broom with a skirt leaning again that wall: go flirt or do whatever you want to it but leave our Chloe alone 😡

no worries prince i will mf date u if no one takes you heheheh ...

Bruh this drunk hotty. Just cause he kinda hot no mean he can freaking HIT ON HER OMG MY DUCHESS STAY LOYAL YASSS

Fed-Kun's army
i salute all women who could go full day with that torture apparatus .-.
seriously tho it's like being on Stilt lite

Users who are viewing this thread