The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Alphonse:"My Wife I think you have Drunk to much."

Chloe:"I'm not Drunk"(stumbles)"Who move da floor?"

I think it depends on the conversation bc sometimes wife is awkward and vice versa for my wife. I think both can be used! Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
"wife" is just fine. Feels more direct and pointed towards the MC. "my wife" has a little bit more possessiveness so maybe only use those if alphonse needs to make a point of not letting other people near the Duchess

Either way, thanks so much for the chapter. Started out jolly and ended up kinda hot and sizzly

Needs more rose petals. I liked this chapter, very relaxing, happy, and bubbly. Drunk Chloe is a bit dangerous. Shame on those shameless men who want to get close to her.

Dex-chan lover
Hugging monster is better for the reputation than kissing-monster would be. (laughs)

Contributor
"Wife" is probably better for someone stiff like him.

He will maybe tell her name near the end of the story.

Dex-chan lover
I feel it should depend on the setting. If they're currently in public and/or around strangers it'll be wife but otherwise my wife

I got used to wife tbh, sounds like how Alphonse would talk. Like not too affectionate, but still expressing it by calling her "wife". Except for when referring to her in convo ofc (for the my). Tho I was a bit thrown off at first

Fed-Kun's army
“My wife” sounds distant like she is an object type of thing but wife is a little more homely like a name I supppose...tho you could change it to honey or something because he is intending to be endearing

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ah, yes, the power of alcohol (drink responsably) can help bring all of us together (except men if the Duke is near).
I like this chapter a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread