The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 49

Hahaha! Poor dude! XD
Well... He was the one asking for it! Better regret and reflect!

Dex-chan lover
If you know where to look, there are chapters translated up to like 80 something

Dex-chan lover
@Kong It hasn’t been mentioned in a while, but it was one of the stipulations in the contract. They are contractually obligated to not fall in love with each other, so saying she won’t fall for him is her way of reassuring him... not knowing that it’s having the exact opposite effect.

Fed-Kun's army
Not even feeling sympathy for this guy right now...

He still isn't being honest with how he feels about her, so she's supposed to nurture feelings for him just because he invested in her business?

He wasn't a romantic partner, he was a political marriage. It was what he wanted, he wanted an incubator for an heir to keep other suitors away. Everything recently has been at HIS insistence and at his bruised ego as she's tried to figure out how to pay for things.

The epitome of a childish tantrum since the first translated chapter :p

I'll feel sympathy when he at least confesses to HIMSELF for how he feels for her... We haven't even seen THAT yet, all we've seen is a few puppy dog looks and a bit of jealousy. He needs to step it up if he wants to woo her heart. C'mon ML.

Dex-chan lover
Shot through the heart and you're to blame
You give love a bad name
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name
Yeah, you give love a bad name

Dex-chan lover
OOF you better be honest with her if you want her to honest with you bro!

Fed-Kun's army
@AnonDePlume exactly, it's stipulated in their marriage contract. The only evolution we've seen is from Political marriage to a business marriage. Growth has been on the FL side mostly, with tiny budging from the ML. The continents move faster than this iceberg :D

Fed-Kun's army
@Raydnt ditto on the linkshare please. Want to see how long the agony of watching Alphonse stumble on his own tongue is going to last. The boy needs to step up and warm up her heart :D

Fed-Kun's army
Be a man and clear up the misunderstanding right now duke

Dex-chan lover
"why do I keep stepping on all these bear traps? it hurts so much"
~guy who spent several years lining his house with bear traps

Oof. Didn't need to say that Chloe. Alphonse is really confused with his feelings now.

Users who are viewing this thread