The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 54

Have I been reading too many similar stories, or does this chapter feel like it has already been here before? Those dancing lessons... feels so familiar.

bruh if my friends started shouting "You can do it!" when i'm about to do a semi stressful dance i would just straight up die wtf that's embarrassing as hell

Double-page supporter
my boy about to intervene
no one can steal male role from my boy
literally a radar

ah yes, the obligatory "I want to trap the object of my desire into a birdcage" daydream
the hallmark of a healthy, lovey-dovey, nothing-to-see-here romance

Poor al, still poisoned by the toxic archaic marriage culture, and for a second there I thought the dance lesson was gonna hint at chloe hips got strong enough for her to take the lead and ara ara alphonse

If it's the goddamn prince I can't.. His arc is over but he makes me paranoid af

Arara duke such yandere thoughts but I’m happy to see the male lead falling in love with her this much :3

Dex-chan lover
I see we got some yandere flags, wheeze I'm glad he wants her to be happy

what's up with all these MCs steeling their nerves when their friends cheer them on on the sidelines like that, that's just more pressure to perform?! I'd just become even more nervous 😂

Alphonse's yandere moment was pretty hilarious. He talked himself out of behaving like a madman lol

Nah.....the whole chapter I was like "did anyone taste the chicken? I thought it was lovely" lady. Naaaaaaaaahhhhh, man it's probably better we never hear our loved one's internal monologues my flight reactions are kicking in lmfao

"After the incident that put strains to her body"
Fucking. It's called Fucking. They fucked. The nasty. The beast with two backs. The Horizontal Tango.

Dex-chan lover
hahhhhhh? perhaps husband's character is too weak but I never realized that the indifferent man that was to be supportive of his wife would harbor such thoughts? "oh my, a yandere moment. such masculinity" he was such a puppy at the beginning of the story, being a little childish because his competences (wealth) was called into question. he literally only shows up when Chloe is available, not that a story DOESN'T follow the protagonist but you go to be kidding me when, "if only her world revolves around me", it more like his existence only matters because of her and not their relationship.
I barely remember those girls... and why are they just watching her in dance class? some of them, I think are Triple Sweet workers? what are they doing not manning the floor? it would be cute, and improper if she asked her teacher to let her friends mimic them just for the atmosphere. a private instructor is considered a private thing- if she has the integrity of a business women or a noble, hb you don't bring friends to your class. also

MAKE ME A GRANDCHILD.

Users who are viewing this thread