The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
...no comment. actually yes, I'm going to comment.
yandere is NOT CUTE. this IS CUTE. you can't tell me otherwise even thought 1) it's weird that she brought attendants to class even though as proper behavior to respect your teacher by not bringing friends to class. also as you invite the teacher, you play by their rules, how dare they interrupt class with their cheers? even a physical gesture like a thumbs up would make more sense 2) musical accompaniment is fine and all, but two of them? and it's not the teacher? who are these mobs? should I care about them? probably not.
and yes. it's embarrassing when it's PDA! I have the urge to just plaster "Time, Place, and Occasion" on his forehead. "it's fine because she's not resisting" mhmm, mk. perhaps it's just preference but acting coy, acting aggressive with no thoughts of repercussion is CHEAP! I have not seen our wallet do a single piece of paperwork since Chloe picked up her own papers.

@IrregularPerson that wasn't being a yandere. As someone who's been in love before it's normal to want to monopolize that persons time and have them think about you only. But letting for of that selfishness for their sake is what love truly is. So when I saw that scene I understood where he was coming from.
Also PDA is weird for me too but it looks more like he's so in love he can't stop himself from touching her. Which is adorable to me

Dex-chan lover
@SayNoToTHis my fervor for talking smack about this series has been quelled, but ML's character is a bit inconsistent. at the beginning of the series he didn't care about his wife, and became agitated because his competence (his wealth) was called into question. BUT he shows remorse and apologized that he should have made attempts to know her better after falling in love with her. he's a very considerate character, and is otherwise helpless when it comes to spoiling his wife.
the fact that I can clearly associate that he is a "yandere" at that moment, it felt very forced and out of character. ML has only been showing up around the protagonist, being the person to seek her out first. like he only exists when the FMC is on-screen. (kind of sad that he lacks depth) BUT he is a considerate man and is helpless about the contract and doesn't have the confidence to monopolize her, because that gentle smile is a miracle.
any flags where the ML wants to isolate and manipulate the FMC out of love, is... it's poorly executed if because that sort of attempt was made. ML seems like a giant puppy, and he might struggle with letting himself be vulnerable and saying that he wants some of her time- BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENED. ML is borderline toxic masculinity because he's trying to embody the doting husband and the oppressively wealthy "CEO" character
and yes... these types of scenes are adorable. but I don't need the drastic contrast to get a cavity from the sweetness.

Fed-Kun's army
dude is basically an arrogant hermit with almost unlimited money after all .-.
all he knows is doing his duty as a duke even his social skill only a necessity as a duke (like he socialize in a full capacity as a duke but not as a person....in case it's kinda hard to understand just ignore it)
so i guess this type of thing is new for him and now.....i guess he's addicted lol

Double-page supporter
Okay I think this is too much for me now, any more and I’ll be shouting “RIAJUU BAKUHATSUSHIRO!!!” for their PDA-ness :pout:

Users who are viewing this thread