The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 58

For most manhwa, that ending would be a lovely fade off.

For this, it's a cliffhanger. WHAT'S IN THE TEACUP?

<3 Thanks for the update!!

I don’t think I have read a chapter without the mention of tea...I mean it is a lovely story - and learning so much, but it can get a little bit repetitive. I’m waiting for a plot to arrive.

I think the story being pretty repetitive about tea is what I love the most about it. Like yes, I don’t even like caffeinated drinks but I am now filled with the urge to consume earl grey.

Dex-chan lover
someone will get their hip... suffer... a lot...
tenor.gif

Damn, don't mess with tea... considering the merchant is most likely a commoner ans he "poisoned" nobility he probably got executed for that. MC is savage...

I feel bad for the tea merchant guy, he most likely got executed (since he is probably a commoner) for deceiving the nobility + ‘poisoning’ them

I feel like she should have thought more carefully on how to deal with him after confirming his crime rather than just take him to court which would 99% get him executed for something that isn’t grave enough to get that sentence. I doubt she would be even happy about it if she knew what happened to him afterwards, especially since she was a former 21st century person

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm more interested in how the real duchess is faring in Japan or Korea or whereever.

Hopefully the author will take this chance to further the romance, intimacy, and bond between them

Thanks for another chapter!♡

Dex-chan lover
@Ree_chan

I doubt she cared. While it's true she did let the other bad maids off really leniently, (which fits well with the 21th/20th century mindset) with the head maid though she sent to the courts and she ended up dying to that.
Protagonist is consistent at least. She probably would have been lenient if the tea he sold didn't make people sick. The MC seems to have really low tolerance to those who physically hurt others.

Fed-Kun's army
Hi. Hello. This is a balcony... a very special balcony it seems. The only one in this villa. The balcony.

Meh, the tea thing again was just not as well put together imo.

TEA! TEA! TEA! It's always about the TEA! As the great profit Taylor Swift said: 🎵"Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time🎶

Users who are viewing this thread