The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 8

Supporter
I was dying to see that maid put in her place and guess it’s now these ...”ladies” turns!!
Thank you…(´人`●)SOOOOO━━\(´∀`●)/━━MUCH!!​

Dex-chan lover
The author must have some heated conversations with coffee drinkers in the past 😛By the way, I love this new definition of a tea party with mean trash-talking tea and sip coffee. I would just dread birthday parties in this world.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh all these bitches.. I think they forget that she's ranked duchess.. and they're all below her..

Dex-chan lover
Ah, of course. It wouldn’t be a proper otome isekai without the evil noble ladies...

Oh my, did the Duke felt something at that moment? Maybe next time when he greets her, the word "wife" would be a tiny bit more affectionate? No? Well, one can hope.

Ah, so it's actually a coffee party. The Duchess should hold a proper tea party, although judging by her formal adventures in social circles, I don't know how many people would show up. Also, I get the feeling that brown-haired nosy girl did something to the Duchess at the last tea- I mean, coffee party. We know she was humiliated, but we don't know the details yet.

Anyway, thank you so much for the triple update, I was so looking forward to new chapters <3

Contributor
Erk, i can't handle these hypocrite kind of talk, i just want to puke when i'm with people like that.

The best thing to do would be to ignore them, but ofc she need to defend herself if they're looking for a fight.

"I hearded you're knowledgeable on tea."
"Well we don't really care about your opinion on tea."

Then don't ask!

Dex-chan lover
@Lorraine

It's just some very lazy 'bullying'

Herpiederp only peasants and barbarians drink water with leafs.

And when that didn't work out they went on to a more direct approach.

Users who are viewing this thread