The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

I started reading this a while ago because I was interested in how the relationship between the leads would turn out, but honestly it reads more like tea propaganda than a romance series. I know this is a bit silly considering the name of the series, but I really didnt expect there to be just a constant fellating of tea and Im a little disappointed. Its still a fine read, I just wish it had more focus on character development than hot leaf water development.

@aaaaaafuck it's not like the title was The Duchess 50 Shades of Grey. I actually prefer the tea, lately it's been sex and sex like the duke is one horny dog or something. might as well change the title to The Duchess 50 Style of Kamasutra.

you know i actually liked this one bc the mc was growing and becoming more confident. but then it came to the scene where she blamed a servant instead of admitting she messed up and the servant was brutally punished. and they act like the servant is evil? really? i know this manhwa is about getting out of your shell but i hate the mc. i hate her so much. what kind of piece of shit literally lets someone take the fall for her and then act like shes the victim because shes shy???? props to the author for creating her bc i don't think I've ever hated a character more in the past two years--she could have been a great villain.

@lilbicth
The memory shown about Chloe accusing the servant was before the MC took over. Remember...the MC took over her body and has access to Chloe's memories.
Whenever we are shown memories...it's usually the MC remembering what Chloe had done or gone through prior to her taking her place.

@rizal12345 the main genre is drama and romance, not slice of life. It's reasonable that the majority of the story centers around interpersonal drama and romance. Tea is just he vehicle that allows the MC to meet new characters and show their competency.

@lilbicth wait... did you miss the whole PLOT of this manwha?? like for real, this is an isekai, the MC took over the real duchess's body at the beginning of the story, she's not "slowy coming out of her shell'' she's straight up not the same person! the flashback you're talking about was of the previous owner of the body, it's not the MC who did that.

Just started reading this and there’s a hella lot of misinformation and laziness going on in the writing department, but hey I’m still reading... 🤷‍♀️

This is not allowed to have any tragedy ok???? U hear me? I dont want these two to every split up for even a second

Ch 55 no plot development, only about tea...ch 98...still no plot development, only about tea.
I get it, i get that she loves tea, but dear lord a person's life can't revolve around one thing. Even their intimate moments feel meh. The ML feels like a 3rd wheel in the romance between the FL and the tea.
Plus, with the amount of times the ML and FL have done it, how is she not pregnant? Considering the times, how is her not providing an heir yet not an issue?
I'm complaining I know, but I want to see some growth from the FL, or drama (I usually hate unnecessary drama, but at this point I'll take anything) and not 100 chs of tea fetish.

Users who are viewing this thread