The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

pretty good story. If you like isekai shoujo you'd probably like this. It's pretty cliche, from the characters to the events to progress the story, despite how it seems at the start.

bro how come the royal palace just has this one massive piece of abstract art mounted on the eaves? it seriously clashes with the vibe of the entire rest of the building so idk why it's there

OMGGGGGG WHY DOES IT NEEDED TO BE STOPPED ON THAT VERY MOMENT!! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

thank you rumpi for the update!

The prince just went down in flames worse than the Hindenberg disaster and now some poor fools are going to get what's coming to them.

Didn't like this chapter. If she had no intention of doing business with him she should have been resolute in her rejection. Although she made no promises of actualing partnering up if he made those changes, it felt mean spirited (even if the man has a rotten daughter). But the chapter did end on a cliffhanger, so maybe she won't keep dragginghim along. I find it odd that it bothered me so much 😅.
The other part of him calling out the girls for gossiping...it's what women in that time did (they don't have much else to do) people will always gossip about public figures (either in public or private) he can't go around threatening everyone. It would've meant more if she had been the one to stand up for herself again and have him as support. It was different with the crazy maid, she had actually tried to harm his wife, but with this it felt like a grown man picking on little girls.
I also get that she loves tea and it is her passion (and it's in the title), but like the duke said, I wish her conversations were more than just about tea and the things that go along with it. Maybe ask what the Duke likes? Or look to expand her interests? The starting her own business is nice (but again it revolves around tea, nothing wrong with that though, stick with your strong points).
I don't know, I'm just being nitpicky. Not my favorite chapter honestly.
Thank you for the update!

The Duke: openly dislikes relationships and writes a marriage contract stating his wife can’t fall in love with him
Random Lady: you know I don’t think he loves his wife
The Duke: surprised pikachu face

"However..." maaaan the suspense Haha, as strict as always my dear, Haha, I really love the start of this chapter Alphonse is really great !!
Thanks for your hard work everyone !!!

Users who are viewing this thread