The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

However...you must now climb the tallest mountain in the Kingdom wearing only fishnet stockings and singing the Macarena if you wish to obtain Milk Jam from Triple Sweet.

as always, thank you for the new chapter! I really like how thorough she is in her planning. a true businesswoman like her past self ahahaha.

and I guess we'll be seeing more of the lady who is in love with the duke. I dislike additional "love interests" (not that she is one bc the duke is a mARRIED MAN) but I'll be open-minded in how the story will continue with this new character.

@afairysghost ahaha I’m saying!! But a lot of the characters in this manhwa make absolutely no sense if you think of them from a logical point. Like the servants fawning over her after being used and taking punishments for her, just because she gave them tea- which isn’t even highly regarded in the first place-? Hm.

Don't be so mean and don't just left us with a cliff!!! I wanna know what happen next!!! Is she expecting? Or does she have an internal sickness? Or fatigued? Overworked? Stressed?

it’s interesting how some think it’s a baby. i thought it might be overworking or something similar that’s happening to Raeli

People keep saying it may be a baby or she's overworking herself, but well all know the the true culprit...those damn corsets!!!!!!!!

this is a spoiler of the next chapter ...
I read it and it is very heartwarming also she is not pregnant T.T (I was so curious I looked at the raws) it will be worth the wait ~~ really good development

it's a migraine, this is not a spoiler I don't know what she has but, it's a migraine.
as someone that gets migraines the symptoms do somewhat match and things like bad sleep and overwork can start one

Users who are viewing this thread