The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

Ehehe! I love Alphonse! I'm going to guess our little Duchess is going to think he wants none of those bedroom adventurous times when he merely doesn't want to put a number on it! 😆 Such a cute couple!

The story is really simple and kinda naive. The author skips through some stuff while speeding through others which makes some of the arc really bland and empty.
Regarding the harassment from the head maid, while she has a reason as to why she does it, the root cause was never resolved and the problem just ended by her hanging.
As for the price, he is supposed to be Alphonse's antagonist yet he wasn't being developed as a potential rival. He's sort of became someone with no substantial impact on the overall story.
For Alphonse backstory is what id say generic and doesn't leave a meaningful impact on me. It feels like a backstory just for the sake of a backstory and trying to get sympathy towards him.
Because of what it is, it's a great read to just chill and not think about complicated stuff.
Disclaimer: I'm not an expert in literature and these are just my opinion

haha, she cant know about this
*she knows*
oh no how does she know!?

this manhwa summed up. it´s not bad, other way around, quite entertaining, but the whole premise is starting to get old

To be honest, this is a rather weak manhwa. MC motivations, best boy's motivations, the prince's motivations, even the villain(s) motivations are all fairly surface level and don't amount to much in the course of the story.

But I think that's fine? This is just a very mellow and slow burning manhwa about a lady bringing her love of tea to the country and being cute with her husband, with a bit of drama sprinkled in just for a bit of change. And it's quite good at being just that, even if it lacks the excitement other manhwa have.

bruh just read it here, these translations are lacking https://www.webtoon.xyz/read/the-duchess-50-tea-recipes/

@ChukaUruegbe i think imma wait here. For me whole point of using mangadex is to support scanlation groups for translating my procrastinations for free or for occasional support. They do all the heavy lifting for us so er can read these webtoons and mangas. And its not like this webtoon is that exciting that i wanna read the next story asap.

Just decided to pick this up and you know what the first thing I see is? The cliche MAID SLAP SCENE. The scene was so beautiful it could sever the heavens, split the foundation of Gaia and even enlighten the primordial beings. The maid slap scene transcends all life and it is the most CRUCIAL of all villainess mangas. If it doesn’t have the maid slap scene, is it really villainess?

Jokes aside, it is pretty refreshing reading about an MC that actually decides to live for herself instead of becoming an over-obsessive psycho over plot

teaching me business strats left right and centre, market research? boom done, value proposition? already got it, LET'S GOOOOO

this lost all its immersion at some point. Because none of the people she interacts with would react like this.

Making the cold duke fall in love?
SUucceding in her buisnesses?
tea? something barbaraic and ew in the public eye, making everyone drink it?
walking up to you and starting to talk about some mystical 'vitamin c'?

She would be labeled a witch

At first it was enjoyable, I like the premise and the tea-talk plus business. It's a lukewarm story but it's getting boring and somehow it's like stuck at some point and cliche scene just happened occasionally.

Users who are viewing this thread