The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 2

so was the first chapter the future? or does she regularly send her panties for fun? is it one of those smuts where the ml doesn’t actually love the mc until later???? i’m going to continue reading but if anyone does know pls tell me.

I think shes a bit too busty with such a small waist lmfao... the unrealistic body standards are yikers
Anyway, thanks for the chapter!!

I’m actually very confused about the characters lol and what’s happening

I’m just gonna wait for the next chapters to hopefully clear things up

Wait so reading the description I am left to ask: is the ML cucking himself with his own masked alter ego?! Now this is spicy!

oof i don't like the ml so far... he's also pale af??? and the mc's waist is so tiny wtf lmao

Ikr in what way is he “morally upright”? I really hope she will leave him and find someone else but she’ll probably go back to him.😒

wait so her ex husband aka andrew and the duke from the first chapter are the same person? im so confused

note: just went back and reading the synopsis again and i think they are... but the archdukes name is arthur hmm 🤔

Having morals by punishing your innocent wife for sins she didnt commit

Group Leader
@andromeda ch 1 is like the present and ch2 is the
past. And yes we made a mistake in his name, I've made edits in the summary and the chapter. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Dex-chan lover
@sqrt9 He didn't punish her, per se. He wanted her to accept the divorce to cut all of his ties to her corrupt family. Marriages between nobles were 99% of the time political, even if the initiation wasn't always necessarily political and the marriages obviously weren't always unhappy ones. But the acceptance would be political. In fact every single family would consider the benefits, the more wealth and power involved, the more essential it became. It was only after the WW2 and these really modern times that the romantic aspect began to dominate in the developed countries in practice, not only in cheap romance novels. But you can bet still in the middle of the last century if a son of a wealthy family with history introduced a girl with no background as his girlfriend, the old relatives of the boy could very well be aghast.

@kaarme Isnt he an archduke? Cant he just bully her family into submission, like ik theyre married, but hes basically royalty. Threaten their businesses (if they have any) using your overwhelming influence. He doesnt have to directly harm them but I feel like there are other ways for him to intimidate the family without starving his wife

All hes doing is hurting his innocent wife who will be sold off to a perverted old man provably by her own family.

But if they were going for realism, wouldnt the man be able to divorce her anyway without her permission.

Users who are viewing this thread